Obsklassen - Forumet för dig som kräver lite extra stöd.  

Gå tillbaka   Obsklassen Kultur h@XX0r och teknik- och spelstofiler

Notiser

h@XX0r och teknik- och spelstofiler IT, datanööördar och spel.

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
  (#1) Gammal
CodeMAN
Analfanatiker

CodeMANs avatar

Reg.datum: Jul 2008
SPAAAAM! Här postar vi spam! - 2008-07-13, 15:24

Vad är poängen med att kalla mig för "moron"? Är det hur man säljer via spam? Vad står i texten, vad är det som säljs?

Spritney Bears rockar f1!
CodeMAN är inte uppkopplad
Svara med citat
  (#2) Gammal
Lidgatu
Elev

Lidgatus avatar

2008-07-14, 09:52

Själva texten utgörs av tre utdrag ur Tolkien (googla på lämpligt valda fraser):

Citat:
'I wondered when you would think of it,' said Frodo. 'Open it!'

(Book VI, Chapter 9)
Citat:
When nearly a fortnight had passed Frodo looked out of his window and saw that there had been a frost in the night, and the cobwebs were like white nets. Then suddenly he knew that he must go, and say good-bye to Bilbo. The weather was still calm and fair, after one of the most lovely summers that people could remember; but October had come, and it must break soon and begin to rain and blow again. And there was still a very long way to go. Yet it was not really the thought of the weather that stirred him. He had a feeling that it was time he went back to the Shire. Sam shared it. Only the night before he had said:

(Book VI, Chapter 6)
Citat:
Eärnil I, his nephew, who succeeded him, repaired the ancient haven of Pelargir, and built a great navy. He laid siege by sea and land to Umbar, and took it, and it became a great harbour and fortress of the power of Gondor.[28] But Eärnil did not long survive his triumph. He was lost with many ships and men in a great storm off Umbar. Ciryandil his son continued the building of ships; but the Men of the Harad, led by the lords that had been driven from Umbar, came up with great power against that stronghold, and Ciryandil fell in battle in Haradwaith.

(Appendix A, Section I (iv))
Som jag förstår det är syftet med textmassorna att nästla sig genom spam-filtret.

De verkar vilja sälja någonting som har med porr eller sex att göra. Att de kallar dig för "moron" är väl för att de vill göra dig så upprörd att du faktiskt öppnar brevet och inte slänger det direkt.
Lidgatu är inte uppkopplad
Svara med citat
  (#3) Gammal
Lidgatu
Elev

Lidgatus avatar

2008-07-14, 10:38

Det kan vara rätt kul att bena ut varifrån textmassorna i spam kommer. Här är ett exempel som jag själv fick rätt nyligen:

Citat:
Like a nimble robin. Above the mirror, on a small in carefully
the wellbeaten whites of the eggs, the housekeeperarsenic,
perhaps, in the teapot, stomach in the courtyard of the
castle and defended the day on which i handed you that pleasing
epistle of expectation. You won't find me longwinded, it,
lay it abroad in a dish as thin as you can of any consequence
who doubted that it was constitutionally in it was a quarter
past six when we left baker would at once proceed to slide
back on the fourteen justice to the poor roland graeme,
and whose own with yolks of raw eggs and verjuice, run it
over of a request to be allowed to pay his addresses(that
the last seven years, sir. He was in london most i never
heard you. Have you just come back from.
But Poirot had already drawn a chair in front of the mantelpiece and was hopping up upon it like a nimble robin. Above the mirror, on a small shelf to themselves, stood six china figures. (Agatha Christie, The Affair at the Victory Ball)

Fold in carefully the well-beaten whites of the eggs, (något recept)

That duchess-like creature, the housekeeper arsenic, perhaps, in the teapot, now that she knows her mistress has made the will in her favour? (Christie, Adventure Of The Christmas Pudding And Other Stories)

Wounded, he lay upon his stomach in the courtyard of the castle and defended Mr. Custer, who was, of course, unarmed. (Edgar Rice Burroughs, The Mad King)

Do you remember the day on which I handed you that pleasing epistle from Messrs. Cavendish and Cecil? (Bram Stoker, The Man)

I sat full of expectation. "You won't find me long-winded, I hope." (George MacDonald, Adela Cathcart)

Take half a pound of rice, dust and pick it clean, then wash it, dry it, lay it abroad in a dish as thin as you can or dry it in a temperate oven, (recept)

But, setting aside these border States, there were in the North some who doubted whether it was expedient to fight for the Union, but none of any consequence who doubted that it was constitutionally correct; and there were in the South men who insisted that no occasion to secede had arisen, but these very men, when outvoted in their States, maintained most passionately the absolute right of secession. (Godfrey Rathbone Benson Charnwood, Abraham Lincoln)

in (lösryckt ord)

It was a quarter past six when we left Baker Street, and it still wanted ten minutes to the hour when we found ourselves in Serpentine Avenue. (Arthur C. Doyle, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

When once we had begun pushing the canoe up that hill we could not leave her for a moment, as she would at once proceed to slide back on the rollers. (A. Henry Savage Landor, Across Unknown South America)

fourteen (lösryckt ord)

—“And this single friend,” exclaimed the youth in rapture; “this only one who would do justice to the poor Roland Graeme, and whose own generous heart taught her to distinguish between follies of the brain and faults of the heart—Will you not tell me, dearest Catherine, to whom I owe my most grateful, my most heartfelt thanks?” (Walter Scott, The Abbot)

being finely stewed serve them on fine carved sippets, barberries, and sugar; sometimes thicken the broth with yolks of raw eggs and verjuice, run it over with beaten butter, and sometimes no sugar. (recept)

Clearly there was only one that would satisfy all partiesand that must be in the form of a request to be allowed to pay his addresses(that used to be the phrase in my timeI don't know the young ladies' slang for it now-a-days)to Adela. (MacDonald, Adela Cathcart)

the last seven years, sir. He was in london most i never
heard you. Have you just come back from.
(omöjligt att avgöra källorna)
Svara med citat
  (#4) Gammal
Lidgatu
Elev

Lidgatus avatar

2008-07-14, 11:32

Hittade följande i min inbox:
Citat:
Den 20 juni 2008 forsvann en liten flicka fran en camping i Kopingsvik.
Magdalena Andersson som bara ar 7 ar forsvann fran en lekplats vid campingen Klinta.
Det sista hennes mor sag av henne var nar hon lamnade Magdalena runt 16:00 i lekplatsen, nar hon skulle titta till sin dotter 10 minuter senare var hon forsvunnen.
Foraldrarna letade fram till midnatt innan de kontaktade polisen.
Polisen har inga spar och utredningen star stilla sa nu vadjar mamma Lotta och Polisen till allmanheten for hjalp.
Har du sett nagot? Du kanske befann dig i Kopingsvik den dagen?
Pa grund av turismen pa oland under midsommar kan Magdalena var nastan vart som helst! Kanske till och med i din stad!
Bild och mer information finns har:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article283154.ab
Länken i slutet av det ursprungliga meddelandet är klickbar men går inte till Aftonbladet utan till en suspekt .org-sida. Gudarna vet vad man kan hitta där. Försäljning av potensmedel? Barnporr? Virus?
Svara med citat
  (#5) Gammal
Mröff
Analfabet

Mröffs avatar

2008-07-14, 12:13

Helt otrolig vad de anstränger sig...och belästa verkar de vara åtminstone i det andra exemplet.
Fascinerande.

Om du har ett paraply i rumpan, var försiktig så du inte fäller ut det.

Mröff är inte uppkopplad
Svara med citat
  (#6) Gammal
CodeMAN
Analfanatiker

CodeMANs avatar

2008-08-09, 10:17

Det här var rätt klokt, ett mail från Microsofts alldeles egen admin(!) som avsändare, som vill att man ska laddar ner en fil från en server som INTE tillhör Microsoft :

Men vänta, vad står i mailheadern då? Tjenare theflow@excite

CodeMAN är inte uppkopplad
Svara med citat
Svara

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB code is
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är